Expanded Polyethylene Foam
This foam is extruded into planks and has a structure of small regular cells. This structure means it has a high heat and sound insulation capacity and excellent shock absorbing properties.
The shock absorbing capacity makes it a perfect packaging medium for delicate and fragile items. It offers a “multi drop” function ensuring that goods are very well protected during transit.
- Multi drop expanded Polyethylene foam
- Polyurethane ‘soft foams’
- Press cut or fabricated to suit every shape
- Polyethylene end caps, trays or corner blocks
- Inserts for carry cases
- Jiffy Polyethylene stockist
- Anti static or conductive foams
- Profile foam